Reading time: 1 min
- Servings: 6
- Carbs: Approx 7g per serving
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- 800g Beef cubes, thinly sliced
- 800g Mushrooms, sliced
- 500ml Beef stock
- 250ml Sour cream
- 250g Blue cheese, crumbled
- 1x Medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2x Garlic clove
- 1x tbsp thyme
- Olive oil
- Fry onion, mushroom, garlic and thyme in a little olive oil.
- Add beef, salt and pepper until browned.
- Add stock and simmer for 1 hour.
- Remove from heat and add sour cream and blue cheese, stirring throughout.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with cauliflower mash, green beans or both.
Source: MyKetoKitchen and Diet Doctor