Coconut Flour Roti
Reading time: 1 min
- Servings: 4
- Carbs: Approx 3 carbs per Roti
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 60 grams Coconut flour
- 240 ml Warm water
- 2 tbsp Psyllium Husk powder
- 15 grams Butter
- 1 tsp Salt
- 30 grams Butter (for cooking)
- Add all ingredients (except cooking butter) into a bowl and mix.
- Add warm water and mix using a spatula until a dough forms.
- Portion the dough into 4 equal rounds.
- Take 2 square pieces of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to flatten dough into a round shape.
- Heat a flat skillet to medium high heat. Add 1/2 tsp butter to the skillet, and cook the Roti on both sides until toasted.