Chocolate Chip Cookies
Reading time: 1 min
- Servings: 12
- Carbs: Approx 2.5 carbs per Cookie
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes at 180°C
- 170g Almond Flour
- 100g Melted butter
- 120g Erythritol powder
- 50g Sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 Large egg
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Xantham Gum
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Mix together melted butter and erythritol in a mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla extract and egg, continue to beat until mixed.
- Add almond flour, baking powder, xantham gum and salt. Mix well.
- Manually knead in chocolate chips while still in the bowl.
- Divide dough into 12 rounds and place on baking tray, flattening slightly.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 180°C.