Reading time: 1 min
- Servings: 1
- Carbs: Dependent on selected cheese
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 50g pre-sliced cheese. I used Jarlsberg, similar types should work the same
- Cut sliced cheese roughly into 1-1.5cm squares.
- Place cheese on a greaseproof paper covered tray spaced so none are touching.
- Heat oven to 80°C and heat for 20-30 minutes until cheese is shimmering and melted.
- Remove tray from oven and increase heat to 180°C, return cheese tray to oven when at temperature.
- Watch cheese until it starts to raise or pop, when this starts, set a timer for 5 minutes and remove when done.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a bowl with salt, pepper, garlic granules and any other herbs or spices you believe will work.